DogAbility is listed as one of the American Kennel Club’s (AKC) recognized therapy organizations. This means that all your visits at DogAbility will count towards your AKC Therapy Dog title.
AKC RECOGNIZED THERAPY ORGANIZATIONS
Effective July 2015, dogs who are registered with an AKC recognized therapy organization and have earned an AKC Therapy Dog Title may receive the official Canine Good Citizen Title when the owner submits the CGC Therapy Dog Grandfather Application.
AKC THERAPY DOG TITLES
- AKC Therapy Dog Novice (THDN) Must have completed 10 visits.
- AKC Therapy Dog (THD) Must have completed 50 visits.
- AKC Therapy Dog Advanced (THDA) Must have completed 100 visits.
- AKC Therapy Dog Excellent (THDX) Must have completed 200 visits.
- AKC Therapy Dog Distinguished (THDD)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can answer your questions and/or discuss your role and attendance at upcoming sessions or events.
Please include your phone number so we may contact you.
We hope to see you at DogAbility Center in the near future!
On Aerial Way in Syosset
PO Box 7437, Hicksville, NY 11802-7437
Copyright©2018 All Rights Reserved.